- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Spread the almond over the prepared tray. Drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with salt. Bake for 6 mins or until golden. Set aside to cool completely.
- Place the potato in a large saucepan. Cover with water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 14 mins or until the potato is tender. Drain.
- To make the honey-mustard dressing, place the mustard, honey, oil and vinegar in a large bowl. Whisk until well combined. Season.
- Add the potato to the dressing in the bowl with the cornichon, chive and shallot. Gently toss to combine.
- Transfer potato mixture to a large serving platter. Coarsely chop the almond mixture. Sprinkle over the potato mixture to serve.