The state Government has announced that from 11:59pm, Thursday, 15 July; Victoria will be entering a five-day snap lockdown.
UPDATE - 20 July 2021
The state Government has announced that the snap lockdown has been extended and is proposed to end at 11:59pm on Tuesday, 27 July.
The 5km travel radius will remain and you can only be allowed to leave your home for the following five reasons:
- Shop for necessary goods (one person per household, per day – a support person can accompany if required)
- To give care or seek medical services
- To go to work or education
- To receive a vaccination
- To exercise
Only essential stores will continue to trade including: supermarkets, fresh food stores (such as butchers and fish mongers), pharmacies, medical service providers, bottle shops, banks and post offices.
Our cafes and restaurants will remain open for takeaway and online delivery, however, our food court seating will be closed.
Additionally, some of your favourite stores will remain open for contactless click & collect. Please speak to your preferred store to see if they offer the service.
For more information and updates on the lockdown, please click here.
Mandatory Face Coverings
If you choose to visit us during this time, please remember that you must wear a face covering at all times when visiting our Centre, unless:
- You are under the age of 12 years
- You have a medical condition that prohibits the wearing of a face covering
- For professional reasons
Thank you for your ongoing patience and understanding as we all adjust to these new measures and navigate the changes together with kindness and compassion.
Keeping our community safe
The health and wellbeing of our customers, staff, retailers and contractors is our number one priority.
We continue to implement and maintain stringent precautionary measures to keep our entire community safe. These include:
- A strengthened focus on disinfecting commonly touched areas, sanitising high-touch points with high-grade disinfectant throughout the Centre.
- Hand sanitisation stations at each entrance of the Centre.
- Placing Australian Government-issued information posters in our bathrooms, and throughout the Centre which outline crucial information on how you can help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Signage and floor decals throughout the Centre, reminding our community to keep 1.5 metres between themselves and others at all times, including when queuing or moving through the Centre.
- Reminding our community to adhere to Government mandates to wear a face covering while outside of the home, unless there’s a valid reason not to.
- Working closely with our retail partners to help ensure that we are all playing our part to keep our shared environments safe.
While we are doing what we can to help protect the health of our community, we all have a part to play in keeping our community safe, and that means ensuring you:
- Practise social distancing while you are at the Centre and always keep at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Maintain a high level of personal hygiene. Wash your hands regularly (take advantage of our hand sanitisation stations located at each entrance of the Centre) and safely cover your cough or sneeze.
- Wear a face covering, unless you have a valid reason not to, and follow all Government directives and advice.
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell, are awaiting test results, or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
As always, we are closely monitoring public health updates and are prepared to act quickly should the advice change. Once again, the health and safety of our community is our overriding priority.